Charles Joel Nordström Kinnaman, professionally known as Joel Kinnaman, is a Swedish-American actor who stars in the lead role of Takeshi Kovacs in the Netflix science fiction series, Altered Carbon.
- Kinnaman signed a one-year deal for the show, as he believes the role of Takeshi Kovacs will be recast in Season Two (if the show follows the books).
- He trained three to five hours a day over six months to get into shape for the show, which included different martial arts, strength, and conditioning so he could do his own stunts.
- Joel and Kristin Lehman co-starred in the crime-drama series The Killing.
- ↑ http://www.gamesradar.com/joel-kinnaman-reveals-what-altered-carbon-and-doctor-who-have-in-common/
- ↑ http://www.slashfilm.com/hanna-tv-show/
- ↑ http://wwd.com/eye/people/joel-kinnaman-altered-carbon-netflix-11132725/